Posted 01/09/2017 - by HR in Vacancies
Lagardère Travel Retail │About us
Operating in more than 32 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific, Lagardère Travel Retail is a world leader in Travel Retail. It operates 2,700 stores across the world, including a presence at over 232 airports and 700 stations. Lagardère runs the largest international network of duty free and luxury, travel essentials and foodservice stores.
In the Netherlands Lagardère Travel Retail operates with 17 stores at Schiphol Airport, Eindhoven Airport and Amsterdam Central Station.
The Finance Director contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing the Finance/Accounting and IT departments.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Managing the reporting, cash en treasury, tax, legal and fiscal aspects of the affiliate (Lagardère Travel Retail NL). To that end you will be involved in the context of deploying new activities and, more particularly, writing contracts and putting in place dedicated structures.
– The reliability of figures, methods and administrative, accounting, legal, fiscal and IT procedures.
– The creation and controlling of budgets and the report of these budgets to the Lagardère Travel Retail Group.
– The contribution of your analyses, questions and recommendations to improve the performance of the organization. You are a partner involved in the development of business.
– Challenging the organization on all kind of processes (effectiveness/efficiency).
– A master degree in accounting, finance or economics.
– More than 7 years of proven experience as a Director in Finance and IT, preferably in a food company.
– Managed significantly large teams in their activities which are characterised by the volume and flow of information to be processed, the demand of responsiveness and reliability.
– Good computer literacy (Excel/WORD/PowerPoint/Outlook). SAP knowledge is an asset.
– Good leadership and interpersonal skills, you are a confident communicator at all levels, you have a proactive attitude and proven analytical skills with sound commercial acumen.
Lagardère offers you a full time job in an international and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary and invest in your personal development. You will be based in Amsterdam. Some international travel will be required (mainly Paris).
Are you interested in the job of Finance Director? Then apply (motivation letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org