Facts & Figures: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Our Lagardère Travel Retail stores are located at one of world’s most unique shopping centers: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Below you will find some high lights about Schiphol and Gerzon.
About Lagardère Travel Retail Schiphol
• Currently, a total number of over 260 people are working at Gerzon
• Lagardère Travel Retail stores cover a total shopping area of 2.200 m2 behind customs
• The Lagardère Travel Retail brand portfolio includes 110 brands, among which Hermès, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Zegna, Hugo
Boss, Ugg’s, Etro, Bally, Missoni, Tumi, Samsonite, Lacoste, Montblanc, Longchamp, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy
Hilfiger, Victoria´s Secret, Accessorize and many more.
• Gerzon is Two-time winner of the AAS Growth Award (for record turnover growth of 20% and turnover growth of 15%)
• Winner of the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Guest friendliness Award 2011 for Polo Ralph Lauren
• Winner of DFNI Best Marketing Award Three years in a row Top-10 Best Employer in the fashion industry, selected by
Fashion United (2009, 2010 and 2011).
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
• 49.8 Million passengers in 2011
• No. 4 airport in Europe in terms of passengers
• Second largest catchment area in Europe, approximately 35 million people within 200 km of Amsterdam
• 103 airlines serving 313 scheduled destinations (cargo destinations included)
• 136,000 passengers on 1.108 flights on an average day 37% travels through Schiphol for business reasons
• Successful formula Schiphol has proven to be a consistent winner in prestigious awards as passenger and cargo airport and for its airport marketing.